Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A New Idea

I love to be waited on. Okay I said it. I am famous for going to my bed and having my family go get this or that. Since they are such great people most of the time they just do it for me. There are times when my husband will say " Is there some reason you can't get it?" Oh, no that means tonight I will be fixing my own drink. :)

So this is my new idea. To be a server. This can happen in many ways. As a wife and mother one of my main jobs is cooking. So a good bit of this blog will go to recipes and cooking tips. It seems like every time I turn around I am fixing a meal or a snack. I think this is a great place to start showing my kids the joy of having a heart of a server.

Here begins my journey of journaling about being the server that God made me to be.

1 comment:

Payge said...

I like your new blog and the idea of serving. Can't wait to see what you "serve" up!
Be Blessed,
Payge